In response to the growing need to learn Chinese, this year we have also launched courses for entrepreneurs who have or intend to have business relationships with China. Mandarin, China's official tongue, is also the top language worldwide for business other than English, according to Bloomberg Rankings.
Chinese language skills help you gain a deeper understanding of Chinese culture, and by learning this language, you will be able to communicate with many people and make connections not only in Asia but all over the world! Research shows that learning Chinese involves a larger portion of the brain than learning other foreign languages.
This semester we are making a new group of BUSINESS CHINESE courses and we have one continuous group since last semester. Online courses with a flexible schedule in the mornings or during lunch, led by Chinese-speaking teachers. Course duration 8 weeks. You can register for business Chinese language courses here.
Business Chinese (BC) program is designed for anyone who is interested in communicating effectively in Chinese at business or workplace settings, and effectively understand business information written in Chinese.
- You will learn the key phrases, terminology used in business language.
- The course syllabus includes practical topics relevant to real life.
- Varied training options available: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Multi-levelled program suitable for anyone from new advanced learners.
- Expand your field of interest, meet like-minded people from different fields.
- Qualified Chinese-speaking teachers with practical teaching experience.
- Improve Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in the workplace, applicable to a variety of industries.
- Learn business terms, phrases and syntax; learn to use them in exercises in dialogues and thematic discussions.
- Build confidence in using Chinese in both formal and informal situations.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND PRICE
The course consists of 8 weeks of 32 academic hours, 16 sessions, meeting twice a week.
We are making a new group this semester and we have one continuous group since last semester. Distance courses with a flexible schedule in the mornings or during lunch, led by Chinese-speaking teachers.
The price of the course is 220 EUR. Payment information here.
We are planning to organize these courses:
CHINESE BUSINESS COURSE Level 1, Tuesdays–Thursdays, available times are 8–9:30 a. m.; 12–13:30 p. m. or 4:30–6 p. m. Instructor Liu Jiayi or Wang Yan. GROUP IS BEING FORMED
CHINESE BUSINESS COURSE Level 2, Tuesdays–Thursdays, available times are 8–9:30 a. m.; 12–13:30 p. m. or 4:30–6 p. m. Instructor Liu Jiayi or Wang Yan. GROUP IS BEING FORMED
Please note that the minimum size of the group is 6 students and if the group drops to less than 6 students during the course, the VU Confucius Institute is authorized to suspend courses until the minimum group size is reached. In this case, we encourage listeners to join other level groups. The VU Confucius Institute does not guarantee continuity of language teaching for the next trimester due to the drop in numbers.
The learner won't be refunded for missing one lesson. If, during the course, the course attendee misses more than one lesson and there is an important reason for that, like a change of residence (city or country) or serious illness, attendees bank account.
Normally courses take place at the Confucius Institute of Vilnius University, MK Čiurlionis str. 21, 2nd building, 2nd floor.